The Town of Burlington is currently hiring for the position of Town Clerk / Administrative Assistant.
Duties would include but not limited to:
- Attend Title 21A election training.
- Conduct Town, State and Federal elections.
- Obtain Birth, Death and marriage certificates upon request of Town citizens.
- License dogs.
- Posting Warrants for Selectmen.
- Handle incoming calls and other communications.
- Manage filing system.
- Update paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing.
- Help organize and maintain office common areas.
- Perform general office clerk duties and errands.
We are seeking a motivated individual with:
- Experience as an office assistant or in related field.
- Ability to write clearly and help with word processing when necessary.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work well under limited supervision.
Hours would be:
- Monday – Thursday 9am-12pm
- Friday 4pm-7pm
- $12.00 – hourly
If interested please contact:
Town of Burlington Office at (207)-732-3985 or